राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान गोवा
National Institute of Technology Goa
आठवाँ दीक्षांत समारोह २०२२
8th Convocation Ceremony 2022
Convocation Ceremony 2022: Instruction to Graduands
- The graduands are requested to register online at the Institute website latest by Tuesday, 27th September 2022. The graduands attending the convocation should carry proof of successful online registration.
- The graduands and the visitors are requested to bring either one of their ID Proofs such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence etc.
- There will be a rehearsal of the convocation on Friday, 30th September 2022 (i.e. on the day of the Convocation).
- GRADUANDS PRESENCE IN THE REHEARSAL IS COMPULSORY.
- Rehearsal registration will start at 09:00 AM and close by 10:00 AM. (Students has to collect the entry passes for themselves and accompanying person)..
- Rehearsal will start at 10:15 AM.
- A graduand will not be allowed to participate in the Convocation if he/she misses the rehearsal.
- On the day of convocation (30th September 2022), the graduands are requested to report and collect the convocation duppatta at the Convocation duppatta distribution desk between 09:15 AM and 10:00 AM. The Convocation duppatta distribution desk will be setup at the venue (Durbar Hall, Raj Bhavan, Dona Paula, Goa - 403 004).
- Lunch will be arranged for the graduands and the accompanying guests in the venue from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- All the graduands are requested to attend the convocation with formal attire.
- Kurta-paijama (Only white) /Light coloured pant (preferably white) and light coloured (preferably white) full sleeve shirt for boys.
- Kurti-paijama (Only white) /Chudidars /Salwar Kameez/Saree which are not flashy in colour (preferably light coloured) for girls.
- Formal footwear for boys(shoes) and girls.
- The number of persons accompanying the graduand is restricted to two. Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to the venue.
- The graduands are requested to occupy the allotted seat in the Convocation Hall by
01:15 PM. Entry is restricted after 01:30 PM.
- Mobile phones should strictly be switched off during the convocation ceremony.
- Items such as briefcase/ hand bag/ any kind of arms/ camera etc. will not be permitted inside the Convocation Hall.
- The graduands are requested to stand while the Convocation Procession enters the Convocation Hall.
- The graduands are requested to remain seated during the progress of the programme.
- Kindly note that an official photographer will be engaged and photos will be uploaded in the website. Personal photography during the programme is
- The graduands are requested to maintain decorum throughout the function.
- The graduands are requested to stand till the Convocation Procession leaves the Convocation Hall.
The Following is the list of prohibited items inside the function place i.e. at Durbar Hall, Raj Bhavan, Dona Paula.
- Rain Coats.
- Water bottles.
- Glass bottles.
- Sharp instruments.
- Explosive articles.
- Heavy bags.
- Pet animals
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Beverages.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products.
- Perishable goods.
- Any other articles to be prohibited upon instructions of security supervisory Officers.