Strengths of NIT Goa
NIT Goa has devoted and dynamic faculty members holding Ph.D. degrees from IISc, IITs, NITs and reputed universities. The faculty members are committed to provide the finest possible education for both graduate and undergraduate students. The faculty members are actively engaged in various research areas ranging from practical implementation to theoretical investigations. Their research is being published in leading international SCI/SCI-E journals and conferences.
Few highlights of NIT Goa are
· In 2023, NIT Goa has good Placements records. More than 160 companies visited NIT Goa for the campus recruitment of 2023 graduating batch.
o Placement percentage of circuit branches (CSE, EEE & ECE) : 100%
o Maximum pay Package : 26 LPA
o Average pay Package : 10.87 LPA
o Minimum pay Package : 6 LPA
· In-terms of NIRF ranking, NIT Goa is the second among the new NIT’s established in 2010. In 2023, NIRF Rank of NIT Goa in Engineering category is 90.
· The lab facilities and the infrastructure are regularly upgraded and are well supported by the institute and the industry.
· Every faculty has executed at-least one DST Funded Project with a worth of minimum 30 Lakhs each and few more faculty are executing second and third projects.
· NIT Goa Library has qualitative books, magazines and Journals on Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics & Finance, Management, Professional Communication and Ethics other subjects.
· Every year NIT Goa is awarding good number of Ph.D. degrees with quality publications.
· All the class rooms are modernized with projector and required electronic equipment’s.
· NIT Goa has conducted several workshops in their respective departments to enlighten its students and also aims to continue it in future.
· Few of our B.Tech. students have selected for Prime Minister's Research Fellowship
· NIT Goa is Providing hostel facilities to outstation students on shared accommodation basis with 24x7 Internet connectivity.