राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान गोवा
National Institute of Technology Goa
द्वितीय दीक्षांत समारोह २०१६
Second Convocation Ceremony 2016
Convocation Ceremony 2016: Instruction to Graduands
- The graduands are requested to register online at the Institute website latest by Saturday, 20th August 2016. The graduands attending the convocation should carry proof of successful online registration.
- There will be a rehearsal of the convocation on Wednesday, 24th August 2016 (i.e. on the same day of the Convocation).
- GRADUANDS PRESENCE IN THE REHEARSAL IS COMPULSORY.
- Rehearsal registration will start at 8:30 AM and close by 9:30 AM.
- Rehearsal will start at 10:00 AM.
- A graduand will not be allowed to participate in the Convocation if he/she misses the rehearsal.
- On the day of convocation (24th August 2016), the graduands are requested to report and collect the convocation gown at the “Convocation gown distribution desk” between 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 2500/- will be collected at the gown distribution desk.
- The deposit will be refunded on the same day after returning the gown at the same desk.
- All the graduands are requested to attend the convocation with formal attire.
- Dark coloured pant (preferably black) and light coloured full sleeve shirt for boys.
- Chudidars /Salwar Kameez/Saree which are not flashy in colour for girls.
- Formal footwear for boys and girls.
- The number of persons accompanying the graduand is restricted to two. Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to the venue.
- The graduands are requested to occupy the allotted seat in the Convocation Venue by 05:00 PM. Entry is restricted after 05:15 PM.
- Mobile phones should strictly be switched off during the convocation ceremony.
- The graduands are requested to stand while the Convocation Procession enters the Venue.
- The graduands are requested to remain seated during the progress of the programme.
- Kindly note that an official photographer will be engaged and photos will be uploaded in the website. Personal photography during the programme is strictly prohibited.
- The graduands are requested to maintain decorum throughout the function.
- The graduands are requested to stand till the Convocation Procession leaves the Venue.