राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान गोवा
National Institute of Technology Goa
चतुर्थ दीक्षांत समारोह २०१८
4th Convocation Ceremony 2018
Convocation Ceremony 2018: Instruction to Graduands
- The graduands are requested to register online at the Institute website latest by Thursday, 20th September 2018. The graduands attending the convocation should carry proof of successful online registration.
- There will be a rehearsal of the convocation on Thursday, 27th September 2018 (i.e. on the previous day of the Convocation).
- GRADUANDS PRESENCE IN THE REHEARSAL IS COMPULSORY.
- Rehearsal registration will start at 4:00 PM and close by 5:00 PM.
- Rehearsal will start at 05:30 PM.
- A graduand will not be allowed to participate in the Convocation if he/she misses the rehearsal.
Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Hon'ble Vice President of India, Smt. Mridula Sinha, Hon'ble Governor of Goa and Shri Manohar Parrikar, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Goa are going to be part of this Convocation ceremony. Graduands must collect security passes by 5.00 PM on 27th September 2018.
- On the day of convocation (28th September 2018), the graduands are requested to report and collect the convocation duppatta at the “Convocation duppatta distribution desk” between 07:00 AM to 08:30 AM. The Convocation duppatta distribution desk will be setup at the venue (Kala Academy,Panjim).
- All the graduands are requested to attend the convocation with formal attire.
- Kurta-paijama (Only white) /Light coloured pant (preferably white) and light coloured (preferably white) full sleeve shirt for boys.
- Kurti-paijama (Only white) /Chudidars /Salwar Kameez/Saree which are not flashy in colour (preferably light coloured) for girls.
- Formal footwear for boys(shoes) and girls.
- The number of persons accompanying the graduand is restricted to two. Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to the venue.
- The graduands are requested to occupy the allotted seat in the Convocation Hall by
9:00 AM. Entry is restricted after 9:00 AM.
- Mobile phones should strictly be switched off during the convocation ceremony.
- Items such as briefcase/ hand bag/ any kind of arms/ camera etc. will not be permitted inside the Convocation Hall.
- The graduands are requested to stand while the Convocation Procession enters the Convocation Hall.
- The graduands are requested to remain seated during the progress of the programme.
- Kindly note that an official photographer will be engaged and photos will be uploaded in the website. Personal photography during the programme is
- The graduands are requested to maintain decorum throughout the function.
- The graduands are requested to stand till the Convocation Procession leaves the Convocation Hall.
- The participants and the visitors are requested to bring their ID Proofs such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence etc.
The Following is the list of prohibited items inside the function place i.e. at Kala Academy, Campal, Panaji :
- Rain Coats.
- Water bottles.
- Glass bottles.
- Sharp instruments.
- Explosive articles.
- Heavy bags.
- Pet animals
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Beverages.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products.
- Perishable goods.
- Any other articles to be prohibited upon instructions of security supervisory Officers.