राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान गोवा
National Institute of Technology Goa
प्रथम दीक्षांत समारोह २०१५
First Convocation Ceremony 2015
Convocation Ceremony 2015: Instruction to Graduands
- The graduands are requested to register online at the Institute website latest by Friday, 18th September 2015. The graduands attending the convocation should carry proof of successful online registration.
- There will be a rehearsal of the convocation on Saturday, 19th September 2015 (i.e. on the Day before the Convocation).
- GRADUANDS PRESENCE IN THE REHEARSAL IS COMPULSORY.
- Rehearsal registration will start at 2:00 PM and close by 3:00 PM.
- Rehearsal will start at 3:30 PM.
- A graduand will not be allowed to participate in the Convocation if he/she misses the rehearsal.
- On the day of convocation (20th September 2015), the graduands are requested to report and collect the convocation gown at the “Convocation gown distribution desk” between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 2500/- will be collected at the gown distribution desk.
- The deposit will be refunded on the same day after returning the gown at the same desk.
- All the graduands are requested to attend the convocation with formal attire.
- Dark coloured pant (preferably black) and light coloured full sleeve shirt for boys.
- Chudidars /Salwar Kameez/Saree which are not flashy in colour for girls.
- Formal footwear for boys and girls.
- The number of persons accompanying the graduand is restricted to two. Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to the venue.
- The graduands are requested to occupy the allotted seat in the Convocation Venue by 10:15 AM. Entry is restricted after 10:30 AM.
- Mobile phones should strictly be switched off during the convocation ceremony.
- The graduands are requested to stand while the Convocation Procession enters the Venue.
- The graduands are requested to remain seated during the progress of the programme.
- Kindly note that an official photographer will be engaged and photos will be uploaded in the website. Personal photography during the programme is strictly prohibited.
- The graduands are requested to maintain decorum throughout the function.
- The graduands are requested to stand till the Convocation Procession leaves the Venue.